|1) Coverage; Definitions
This FraudLabs Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to clients that have contracted for web services from FraudLabs
As used herein, the term "Web Services Availability" means the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the content of client's web service is available for access by third parties.
2) Service Level
FraudLabs aims to achieve 99.99% Web Service Availability for all clients.
Subject to Sections 3 and 4 below, if the Web Service Availability of client's web service is less than 99%, FraudLabs will issue additional credits to the client in accordance with the following schedule, with the credits being added to the next monthly cycle and calculated as a percentage of the number of credits available in the subscribed package:
|Web Service Availability
|99% to 100%
Client shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of Web Service Availability caused by or associated with:
- circumstances beyond FraudLabs' reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- failure of access circuits to the FraudLabs network, unless such failure is caused solely by FraudLabs;
- scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of FraudLabs;
- false SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any FraudLabs measurement system;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation.
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. FraudLabs is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. FraudLabs will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of or contract by FraudLabs: FraudLabs server links to the Internet, FraudLabs' routers, and FraudLabs's servers.
4) Credit Request
In order to receive additional credits, the client must make a request by sending an email message to email@example.com. Each request in connection with this SLA must include client's name and email address and the dates and times of the unavailability of client's web service and must be received by FraudLabs within ten (10) business days after client's web service was not available. If the unavailability is confirmed by FraudLabs, additional credits will be applied in the next monthly cycle after FraudLabs' receipt of client's credit request.
This SLA is subject to change at any time without prior notice. For more information about this policy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org